Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Rolls


 

Stuffing rolls seems to be a trend right now.  I am very ok with trends that involve bread and cheese.  



It's pretty simple--open a package of refrigerated rolls (I used the flaky Pillsbury rolls).  Press each one down, then add a few chunks of cheese.  I did mozzarella for half, then cheddar for the rest.



Oh, and I added some of this as well...


Seal the bottoms


Brush on your butter, then your dried herbs, then more butter. Oh and parmesan cheese and more butter


Bake until golden.  Be careful not to overcook the bottoms



Pure heaven





Bacon and cheesed stuffed rolls

Ingredients:

1 can Pillsbury flaky buttermilk biscuits
2 tbs melted butter
Parmesan cheese
Your favorite block cheese *however much you want to add! I used a small block total*
Bacon *again, amount depends on you. I used about 2 pieces for 4 rolls*
Italian seasoning

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 350*.  Fry your bacon.

2) Press down each mound of biscuit dough.  Add chunks of cheese and bacon.  Seal the dough at the bottom and place on baking tray.

3) Melt butter then brush onto rolls. Sprinkle on seasoning and parmesan cheese.

4) Bake for about 15-20 minutes.  I brushed on more butter at the end.

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment